MCNS has participated into a PoC project for “Rural Connect, Greece, Implementation and Support of Hybrid NGA”, for a Greek Telecom comsortium named as “Rural Connect SA” in Greece.
The projects' immediate goal is the planning, installation and operation of necessary infrastructure for broadband internet access, in order to achieve digital convergence for the most disadvantaged rural areas of Greece with the rest of the country.
MCNS project duties were related to running the test-Lab RAN technology for Proof of Concept (PoC) and equipment technology justification to conclude on:
- Radio parameter configuration for Rural QoS performance.
- Radio equipment (BBU, RRU, Antenna 8X8 MIMO) installation procedures
- Radio optional Features performance
- MW PtP link parameter configuration
- MW equipment (IDU and chassis configuration, ODU at 7 GHz/15 GHz/28 GHz, Dish Antenna) installation procedures
- MW optional Features performance