MCNS has provided consulting services at various projects concerning the design of broadband networks of various architectures (local area networks, metropolitan area networks and wide area networks) and technologies (IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, OSPFv2/3 & eBGP, xDSL). It has also provided consulting services for the design of various networking services (L2/L3 VPNs, Firewalling, Application acceleration/optimization, Load balancing).
Among the services provided are:
- Network feasibility study.
- Business analysis needs.
- Development of network strategies and action plans that will achieve business goals.
- Definition of specifications and technical requirements.
- Network design and dimensioning.
- Network optimization.
- Design of network security policies.
- Study of interconnection issues with third-party ISPs.
- Techno-economic bid preparations.
- Estimation of CAPEX and OPEX costs.