MCNS specializes in developing custom Web applications that meet the specific needs of its clients and drive their business processes.
MCNS people have extended expertise in the following:
- Coding tools and technologies including PHP, MySQL, HTML 5, CSS 3, and jQuery, all of which allow the creation of dynamic Web sites.
- Design and development of Web Services (REST, JSON-RPC, SOAP), building Rich Internet Applications and creating Application Programming Interfaces.
- WEB 2.0 programming experience (Facebook, JSON, POX, Rest, Soap web services, WS-* etc.).
- PHP ORM Frameworks Doctrine 2 and RedBeanPHP.
- Template libraries Smarty, Twig, Mustache.
- Advanced knowledge of .NET 4.5 (WCF, WF, WPF, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, MEF) and long experience in developing applications following design patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of JAVA EE platform (RMI, JMS, EJB, JSP, JSF), Spring.
- Excellent knowledge of Web standards, allowing the creation of sites that work across multiple browsers and devices.
CMS & Frameworks
- Experience using MVC frameworks such as Zend Framework 1 & 2, Yii, Slim Framework and Dojo.
- Advanced experience in content management systems (Joomla, Wordpress, DotNetNuke, BuddyPress, MediaWiki, Drupal, Umbraco, Liferay, IBM WebSphere Portal).
- Experience with learning management systems (Moodle, OpenEclass, LAMS)
- E-commerce platforms Magento and OXID.
- Apache Wicket for the development of web apps for an insurance company.
- Bo2 Framework for the development of backend applications for an insurance company.